Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Geeky Genius Daddy

As you all know by now although my kids are very fun to be around they are also very hyperactive and difficult to deal with, to say the least! Being that they are in fact, children, they do not always listen when told to do something (99.9% of the time). Well, I have to say that I married a very intelligent man. Their daddy came up with a genius idea to get them to "focus" or listen a little bit better. As I said in a previous post about board games we love to play Arkham Horror, as well as many other games. Being the mini-geeks that they are, my kids (as well as my husband) really get into the game.

Long story short this is what their geeky genius dad came up:


 Common Items (Arkham Tasks)

Retainer (rewards) Injury Card (consequences)

 Genius! Simply genius! It is actually working! If you know something about Arkham Horror you will definitely understand what the cards mean....Now I remember why I married him! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment